There she is!!! There she is!!!

loved it !!!

I had to get that last isiots post off of here at least... I thought it was great... great style, great humor, very well done... very cute A+

i gotta pee i gotta pee

ummm ok

The sound was off and it did have potential but you kinda ruined it. Try again

Singing In The Shower Singing In The Shower

It does Make sense

I love this cartoon, only because it makes fun of women. I'm a woman so women don't be offended, to Nismokitten who says the ice doens't make sense. You're a dork. Everytime a woman takes a shower she takes her sweet time and uses up all the hot water. So by the time it's your turn to take a shower the water feels so ice cold that it hurts. This carcked me up. Looking forward to more of your work in the future.

genericfilms responds:

Heh I didn't like it myself but thanks.

America's Justice America's Justice

A Warning!!!

Though I agree in the idea and content of this piece, This short is extremely graphic in nature and should have a fair warning before viewing it. I feel this was a very emotional flash and give props to the author however forcing these images on the un-willing is a wrong way to achieve sympathy against the war efforts...

Silly Slideshow Silly Slideshow

Very very funny

In your naxt slide show, Keep in mind, don't make some of the pics go by so fast that you miss them, kinda pisses you off, even when you try to see it again you can't. But otherwise, I was crackin up

Polyethylene Polyethylene

This flash has great artistic style

I had to get that last loosers review off the top review. This flash was great. Music was kick A** and many points for style. good job.